Viticulture World Cooperative (PREORDER)
This is a preorder. When it arrives we will hold a copy for you and contact you to collect payment. Sale price reflects our regular 10% preorder discount.
Release date: July 22, 2022
In the Viticulture World expansion for Viticulture cooperate with members of your extended winemaking family (or play solo) in 7 asymmetric continents as you try to achieve global recognition. Balance the growth of your individual vineyard with the combined effort of your fellow players to gain influence within the region.
Using a new game board, tiles, tokens, and event cards combined with the original vineyard mats and game cards, you have 6 years to achieve the two conditions necessary for victory in the selected region: (1) Each player must reach 25 victory points and (2) the shared influence token must reach the end of the influence track.
- 1 box (30x26x5cm; download art for desktop background)
- 1 double-sided game board (480 x 560 mm; the back side includes slots for structure cards from the Tuscany expansion)
- 2 rulebooks (multiplayer and solo)
- 7 completely asymmetric, unique continent decks (110 total cards, all 63x88mm)
- 28 innovation tiles
- 20 new red and blue cards* (63x88mm)
- 24 yellow and blue hats
- 1 influence token
- 1 event token
- 20+ Automa solo components (including 19 cards at the 63x88mm size)
- 20 card reprints (these mechanically identical cards replace their original counterparts so it’s easy to discard cards that aren’t compatible for cooperative play)
The Viticulture core game is required to play the Viticulture World expansion. Other expansions are compatible with this expansion.
Note: Wine Crate not available