Dungeons & Dragons 5e Dungeon Master's Screen Wilderness Kit
Regular price $24.99
Whether you're exploring the jungles of Chult, sailing through Saltmarsh, or navigating the frozen frontier of Icewind Dale, this D&D Wilderness Kit will help you through it. This kit includes a DM screen specially designed for running D&D adventures in wilderness, a dry-erase hex map (with 100 numbered hexes), a dry-erase journey tracker, 3 perforated sheets with punch-out cards for tracking initiative and referencing conditions, a card storage box, two laminated reference sheets for Actions in Combat and Wilderness Chases, and 1 Wilderness Rules sheet.
- DM screen specially-designed for adventuring in harsh wilderness. Includes tables for weather, foraging, navigation, food and water needs, ship speeds, and more.
- Dry-erase hex map of 100 blank hexes, numbered for easy reference. A dry erase Journey Tracker is also included for tracking progress, encounters, supplies, and more.
- Laminated "Actions in Combat" sheet for new players to reference and keep up with key D&D rules with handy reference sheets for Wilderness Rules and Chases.
- Illustrated punch-out cards of all 14 conditions, 9 cards to help track initiative, and 4 cards featuring the rules for exhaustion and extreme weather conditions.
- Contents: A wilderness adventure DM Screen, dry erase hex map, journey tracker, 3 reference sheets, condition and initiative cards, and a card storage box