Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Ed: Archives of the Empire Vol. 1
Regular price $34.99
Just North of Altdorf, not far from the village of Frederheim, the cult of Shallya maintains a Hospice. Behind its imposing walls, troubled souls are given succour, and a lucky few find respite.
Not so for one of its denizens, however, who is tireless in her mission to compile a record to outlive the world - her Archives of the Empire.
The End Times are coming, and her quill is ceaseless in a frantic race against time. Her letters find their way to every comer of the Empire. Each missive begs its recipient to reply with thoughts on some specific matter. She claims to be Princess Isabella von Holswig-Schleistein, sister to Emperor Karl-Franz I. Stranger still, some who reply seem to share in this delusion.
Welcome to Archives of the Empire: Volume I. A fascinating and diverse collection of a1ticles on topics that cover the length and breath of the Old World. The first volume focuses on the other species, Dwarfs, Elves ai1d Halflings, whose presence enriches (or enrages) the world of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Volume I details new locations, careers, and NPCs perfect for inclusion in your next WFRP adventure.
Archives of the Empire includes:
• Karak Azgaraz: An exploration of a Dwarf Hold that, though it has seen better days, still holds strong in mountains that loom beyond Ubersreik, at the very edge of the Empire
• Imperial Dwarfs: While they think of the Karak's as their true home, many a dwarf has never set foot on ancestral lands, instead living at the very heart of the Empire
• Halfling Clans: From Skelfsiders to Thomcobbles, Rumsters to Lowhavens, learn about the Empire's Halfling very extended clans and multiple families
• A Guide to the Mootland: Join the simple folk of the Mootland for a Grand Tour of their fertile province, its farms and villages, rivers and forests. Now, make sure to smear yourself with this or the Bramblebeaters will get you...
• The Laurelorn: Delves into their politics, culture, and the threats that haunt this ancient colony of Elves, nestled between Nordland and the Wasteland, which survived to the modern day.