Soul Wars: Forbidden Power
Regular price $90.00
In the wake of the Necroquake, Sigmar’s Stormvaults – arcane repositories locking away great and terrifying power – have been revealed! Now, armies from across the realms scrabble to secure the contents of the Stormvaults for themselves, while in Shyish, something stirs…
Enter the next chapter of the Soul Wars! Forbidden Power is a massive expansion that has something for every kind of Warhammer Age of Sigmar gamer. Explore the thrilling war for the Stormvaults, take part with your own forces on the tabletop, and unlock new power to use in all your games.
- Delve into the story of the War for the Stormvaults and enter the mysterious region of Stygxx, the Land of Forgotten Gods, brought to life with new lore and beautiful illustrations.
- Enhance your campaigns with expanded rules to represent the War for the Stormvaults, including a Region of War for Stygxx, rules for special campaign artefacts that grow in power over time, battleplans for narrative and pitched battle that take you to the heart of the conflict, and more.
- Go to war with two new factions, each with their own allegiance abilities – Lady Olynder's Legion of Grief, a force combining several Death factions into one terrifying whole, and the armies of Lethis, combining Stormcast Eternals, Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron Overlords and Fyreslayers.
- Hire deadly mercenary companies, regardless of your Grand Alliance. This allows you to expand your collection and mix up your play style. Special rules are also included for two unique companies: the Greyfyrd Lodge Fyreslayers and the Tenebrous Court Flesh-eaters.
- Shroud your forces and gain mysterious insights with the Penumbral Engine, a new scenery piece available to every army, complete with its own warscroll and abilities to master.
Any wizard can unleash the power of four deathly endless spells with the included models and warscrolls:
– Lauchon the Soulseeker, a boatman who ferries your forces across the realms… for a deadly price.
– The Soulscream Bridge, a two-piece model, links two sections of the battlefield with fell power.
– Horrorghasts feast on the terror they inflict. They often take the form of Nagash, the Great Necromancer.
– Shards of Valagharr are cracked prisms that drift across the battlefield in pairs, connected by a stream of necromantic energy that saps life force.
– Warscrolls for New modular scenery including the Timeworn Ruin, Sigmarite Dias, Shattered Temple, Enduring Stormvault, and the Hallowed Stormthrone.
– The Forbidden Power book includes information on organising a campaign and tips to help you paint the scenery and endless spells in the box, as well as a campaign roster you can photocopy for your own use.
This set contains:
- 88-page Soul Wars: Forbidden Power book
- 4 endless spells
- 1 Penumbral Engine
- 1 sheet of double-sided gaming tokens